Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chapter 13 Floyd really likes my photos . . .



Chapter 13


Floyd really likes my photos . . .




One of our excursions from Perry's Boat Harbor . . .
heading north on the Mokelumne River.


Floyd really likes my photos,

And insists that I keep on sharing them

 With our readers . . .

Not only those from of our adventure on the Delta,

But from My previous photos

“From a land/water-point-of-view . . .

Of the Delta Waterways and friends




 An old photo of our "Home Port"
Perry's Boat Harbor

A photo of Joe, the Harbormaster, of Perry's
will be shared soon.


Joe, the owner of B & W Marina.
made sure that Floyd was launched safely.  



Kevin is the "Go to Guy" . . . that I mentioned in a previous chapter. He is a partner of Vieira's Resort.




I don't know his name, but he helped me to get back on course after I took a wrong turn on Potato Slough.




Ken Lange, the owner of International Marine.
Ken & his staff built Floyd.












Heading north on Little Potato Slough, Tower Park Marina in view



Going under Terminous Swing Bridge after passing Tower Park Marina. changing course to the west on the South Mokelumne River back to Perry's.

Til’ we chat again, 

Floyd & Joe 

Post Script:  Just a gentle reminder . . . 
Please do not download my photos or chapters without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment