Sunday, May 24, 2015

Chapter 42 Floyd & I were Off the Grid . . . because




Chapter 42

Floyd and I . . .

 apologize for not posting  updates
 regarding our adventures since 2013,
 as they have been primarily of an artistic nature. 

 Most folks do not like to watch paint as it drys . . .

nor do i or floyd.

Floyd encouraged me to create two photo essays
 that best reflects 
the most recent 10 years 
of my artistic expression . . .

one essay would be in a square format, 
 and the other in a landscape format.

I agreed that this would be a great undertaking . . . 

In just under 2 years . . . 

We created two outstanding products . . .  

The first Photo Essay is titled;



the second Photo Essay is titled :




  Floyd and I are extremely pleased
 with our 2
 recent Photo Essays

Mid-April 2015 floyd and i, 
began our planning for a summer adventure for 2015 . . .
a pacific northwest adventure . . .

but be assured,
we will return back to the delta
 to complete our original quest.

Our Pacific NorthWest Adventure
begins june 1, 2015


More to follow . . .